Well I ought to be getting down to preparing for the new term but there's still loads of stuff getting in the way. My messy desk for one.
Anyway I need to think about a year 9 class. I will be doing some graphics with them – my best guess at the moment is for a project based on identity/self using self portrait drawing, then onto computer manipulation of photographs, using the neat new panorama app to make self portrait spinning environments (!), and finished off with some printmaking... actually some monoprinting would be fun early on.... I'll let you all know how it goes.
I also have a year 8 class that needs some thought.. probably do landscape work. First hand observation; structure and texture related to composition; Hitchens; Sutherland etc
Year 10 has been fun this year... but to them later.
13 Apr 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment